Generations of students from near and far have called GIETU Hostel as their Home Away From Home. Whichever hostel they stay the institution environment offers a variety of choices when it comes to find a place to call home.
- Hostel capacity is around 3,500. Boys Hostel is within University Campus & Girls Hostel are near the University Campus.
- Each hostel has in-house Lecturer-Superintendents (a unique feature) besides Matrons, Welfare Officers and care takers.
- All the Hostels are Wi-Fi enabled and having Generator Backup.
- Emphasis has been laid on hygiene and healthy living. A customized food menu caters to the student needs and it keeps changing according to students’ majority tastes.
- Hostels are having well equipped steam cook kitchen and massive dining area where 1,500 students in two floors can take food at a time.
- Round-the-clock security, communication, dispensary facilities are also available. Every hostel is provided water purifiers, newspaper, etc.
- 24 hrs Ambulance, Doctor and in-campus Pathology Lab is available.