Eligibility Criteria for admission of FN / PIO / Gulf and NRI students
Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (Std. XII) examination of State Board / CBSE / ICSE or its equivalent examination of respective country with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and secured minimum 50% marks in the subjects as aggregate.
Note: The Candidates should be admitted under 15% supplementary quota which is over and above sanctioned intake, is approved by AICTE and every year formal approval for extension is sought since first approval in 2004.
M.Sc. Admission Procedure
|S.No.||Master in Science Course||Sanctioned Intake|
Documents Required for Provisional Admission
- 10th / SSC / HSC Class / 'O' level or Equivalent pass certificate & Mark sheet
- +2 / HSSC / Std. XII / 'A' level or Equivalent Examination Pass Certificate & Mark sheet
- Citizenship / Pass port of Student and Parent / Nationality Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- College / School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate
- Character / Conduct Certificate
- 6 Pass port size Colour Photo of the Student
- 2 sets of Xerox copies of all from sl. No. 1 to 6
- Affidavit of Parents of the student (forms to be obtained by sending email)